Interesting Facts about Britney Spears


Here are some of the Interesting Facts about Britney Spears including fun facts: 
Early Years

  • Britney Spears was born Dec. 2, 1981 and is a Sagittarius.
  • Her middle name is Jean.
  • She has one brother, Bryan, and one sister, Jamie Lynn.
  • Spears appeared on Star Search in 1992, but lost the competition.
  • She studied for three summers at the famous Professional Performing Arts School in New York.
  • Spears landed a spot on The New Mickey Mouse Club at age 11 and appeared on the show for 2 years.


Professional Career

  • Spears signed with Jive Records when she was just 16 years old.
  • Her first album, ...Baby One More Time, debuted in 1999 and sold more than 20 million copies.
  • Spears is well known for her sexy videos, from the school girl look in "...Baby One More Time" to the red catsuit in "Oops!…I Did It Again."
  • Spears' first Grammy win came in 2003 for "Toxic," which was named the Best Dance Recording.
  • After a series of ups and downs in her personal life, Spears made a professional comeback in 2008 with "Piece of Me," for which she earned several MTV Video Music Awards.

Personal Life

  • Spears is a Louisiana native and, in 2005, auctioned off many personal items and donated the proceeds to help victims of Hurricane Katrina.
  • She dated Justin Timberlake for several years before a very publicized breakup in 2002.
  • Spears married a childhood friend, Jason Alexander, in Las Vegas in 2004, but the marriage was annulled just a few days later.
  • In November of 2004, Spears married dancer Kevin Federline and they had two boys, Sean Preston (born in 2005) and Jayden James (born in 2006).
  • The year 2006 marked the beginning of a series of erratic and dangerous behavior, from shaving her head to checking in and out of rehab. She lost custody of her children in 2007.


Some of the Other Interesting Facts about Britney Spears


  • Ranked as the eighth best-selling female recording artist in the the United States, with 31 million sold albums. 
  • One of the world's best-selling music artists having sold around 83 million records worldwide. 
  • Holds the title to multiple Guinness World Records.
  • Her mother Lynne Irene Spears, is a former elementary school teacher.
  • Her father Jamie Lynn Spears, is a former building contractor & chef.
  • She was an accomplished gymnast, and attended classes until she was nine.
  • When she was eight she entered the Professional Performing Arts School, in New York.
  • She has appeared in off-Broadway Productions.
  • In 1997, Spears was in the all-female group called Innosense.
  • Later that year she recorded a solo demo and was then signed to Jive Records.
  • In 1999, she performed her song, "Drive Me Crazy", on "Sabrina, The Teenage Witch". 
  • Before the shaving head episode, Britney's aunt Sandra Bridges Covington, died of ovarian cancer, this was January 21, 2007. She is said to have been very close to her aunt.
  • Britney did performed six shows under the name "The M+M's". 
  • Spears has a light soprano vocal range.
  • In 2008, Bronx's John Phillip Sousa Middle School, named their music studio after her. She was present during the ceremony and also donated $10,000 to the school's music program.
  • She has published four books, seven DVDs, and her self-produced reality series "Britney & Kevin: Chaotic".
  • Her first fragrance "Curious" was endorsed by Elizabeth Arden and earned $100 million in sales in the first five weeks of it's 2004 release. Her other fragrances are "Fantasy", Curious: In Control", "Midnight Fantasy", "Believe", "Curious Heart", and "Hidden Fantasy". 
  • Her albums include "...Baby One More Time", "Opps!...I Did It Again", "In The Zone", "Blackout", and "Circus". The albums were released in the years 1999, 2000, 2001, 2003, 2007, and 2008. 
  • Her tours include "Baby One More Time Tour", "Crazy 2K Tour", "Opps!... I Did It Again Tour", "Dream Within A Dream Tour", "The Onyx Hotel Tour", "The M+M's Tour", and "The Circus Starring: Britney Spears". 
  • She has appeared in television shows since 1991, starting with "The Mickey Mouse Club" and has since appeared in guest, cameo, and movie roles.
  • Britney is named as the most-searched woman in the world, and frankly I'm not surprised. Her success has been well received professionally. I hope she continues to be successful, in life especially. I hope to see her regain control of her own life and hope she keeps a positive life-style.
Here are 25 things about Britney Spears that may or may not be true and that someone working for her tried to write from her perspective:

  • My favorite ice cream is orange sherbet.
  • I take two baths a day.
  • I love chewing ice.
  • I make a mean fake dinosaur when playing with the two loves of my life, Sean, 5, and Jayden, 4.
  • My favorite flowers are white lilies.
  • I’m a huge fan of animated films.
  • I can eat chocolate morning, noon and night.
  • I love boutique shopping.
  • I have more than 50 purses in my closet.
  • I have more than 50 jackets in my closet.
  • I love to draw.
  • I enjoy cooking spaghetti.
  • I’m secretly a photographer.
  • I’m addicted to shopping online.
  • I collect dolls.
  • I love Adele’s new album.
  • I really want to learn another language.
  • I played basketball — guard — in high school.
  • I don’t own a cellphone.
  • I’m constantly cleaning my house.
  • My favorite drink is sweet ice tea.
  • I love I Love Lucy.
  • I make my own bed every morning.
  • I made the first move on [beau] Jason Trawick.
  • I wrecked my mom’s Lexus in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like the Post, Please leave a comment. Thank you

Pinned Post

Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Relationship Facts

Here are few relationship facts about Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber: Friends First: When Selena Gomez first met Justin Bieber,...